An improvement on the original: the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet, featuring an assist handle. This will be your go-to pan for generations to come.
Lodge 742341 Miniature Skillet, 3.5", Black
Lodge Miniature Skillet $10.99
- Cast iron provides superior heat retention and is unparalleled for even cooking
- Skillet is 3.5 inches in diameter. Suitable for small batch melting, mini individual deserts or utilize as spoon rest
- Mini Skillet is seasoned with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Easy care: Hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil
- Made in USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.