If you are a brunette with brown eyes and pale skin, you can enhance your youthful natural beauty with a light makeup routine.
Below are makeup tips for women with black or brown hair, brown eyes, and fair skin — one of the prettiest beauty combinations.
Celebrities with dark hair such as Sandra Bullock, Christina Ricci, and Michelle Dockery all know how to show off their alabaster skin, and you will too.
We will focus on eyebrows, foundation and concealer, eye makeup, and blush and lip colors. Eyebrows are a great place to start because they are what shape your feminine face.
Framing Your Face: Get Sleek Eyebrows
- Give your eyebrows a nice, clean shape. To aid in the prickly discomfort of constant plucking, try an eyebrow shaping kit that ensures your pain is minimal with quick-pull wax strips. Your brow shape will be quickly set and very smooth with a few strokes!
- Only use eyebrow pencil if your brows are very sparse. You are lucky in the sense that most dark-haired girls do not have to color their eyebrows in with liner at all. The natural dark hairs provide the perfect color and face frame already.
- Your best colors will be brick, light pink, and light peach blush. You can also wear blush with hints of brown in it. To get Christina Ricci’s look above and also get the most bang for your buck, use a blush palette kit that has complimentary colors, so you can stroke one or two blended colors on your cheeks, another across your forehead or temples, and another along your nose to contour it.
- Blush palettes have a variety of light and dark colors, so even if you think you made a mistake, you can blend it away with a lighter color in the kit. Personally, being fair-skinned, I also use blush as eye shadow, so I get double use out of it.
Foundation and Concealer
- Apply concealer under your eyes as well as any areas on your face you see small veins (usually next to your nostrils) and acne inflammations.
- Foundation will be the most important tool in your arsenal for making your face look bright and beautiful. Since fair skin is your most noticeable beauty attribute, give even foundation coverage more attention than any other part of your beauty routine.
- Your best bet is a non-comedogenic, time-tested foundation that will give you all-over flawless coverage .
Michelle Dockery, Lady Mary of Downton Abbey
- Choose non-irritant black mascara to make your lashes stand out.
- Wear a thin coating of black eyeliner around your eyes to frame them.
- Your best eyeshadow colors will be pink, peach, beige, and especially celebrity favorites light brown, violet, and light blue.
- Your best lip colors will be rose, pink-infused browns, and bricks.
- You can wear red lipstick, but you have to be careful to find the right shade. Your skin tone is unique and red is a sensitive color. Visit a department store counter with samples and try some reds before you buy.